These shielding pants are perfect for electrosensitive people. The thin trousers protect against radio radiation with up to 50 dB screen attenuation. Also ideal as underpants for hidden (invisible) wearing underneath!
There is one thing electro-sensitive and hyper-electrosensitive people have in common. They are definitely NOT proud to be part of this growing group and their lives are changing dramatically. E-smog-free areas are getting less from year to year. And the situation about ELECTROSMOG is largely due to shaking of the head and incomprehension among fellow human beings and despite technical evidence, is also being put into the “esoteric” drawer.
This misjudgment of the situation makes it even more difficult for the affected people to talk about the topic RADIATION, although the symptoms of the body speak a clear language. With this product of a protective clothing, we are now expanding our existing service around the creation of eg. radiation protected bedroom around the mobile radiation-reduced everyday life outside the controllable own 4 walls.
Shielding trousers for “even underneath” made of SILVER ELASTIC –
Pants or underpants with protection against mobile phone radiation, WIFI, LTE & Co.
This electrosmog protective trouser is intended as an extension to the shielding hoodie top, a thin long sleeved hoodie or hoodie produced from the same shielding fabric. SILVER ELASTIC has a sensational shielding performance against LF and HF electrosmog and is one of our most powerful shielding fabrics against electrosmog. Despite the complete metal surface, Silver-Elastic is very elastic and adapts perfectly to the body shape. With these ingenious features of Silver Elastic, this host is simply predestined for invisible underpants to wear underneath normal clothing.
This e-smog protective trousers is above all one – FLEXIBLE
Almost in every situation the shielding trousers are applicable. Whether at home, on vacation or protected on a business trip – the shielding thin long underpants are always just right. Worn “over it” as thin pants or “underneath” under a pair of jeans, casual trousers or suit. It just fits. And what about sleep – of course, that is easily possible. Located directly on the skin as the bottom of a pajama or pajamas. The shielding trousers are incredibly flexible and are among the highest quality single items from the sewing industry.
Despite these flexible applications, the shielding fabric remains one – sensitive!
So that the joy lasts as long as possible, following a few important rules:
- Every “normal” detergent destroys the shielding effect at lightning speed. We have an ideal detergent available in the shop.
- Silver discolors on contact with air and moisture such as sweat or washing. The trousers will inevitably (very) spotty, especially if worn directly on the skin. However, this is a purely visual “problem” and has no effect on the screen attenuation. Preventing these discolorations is not possible.
- The trousers are cut as best as possible and sewn to reduce wrinkles to a minimum. A fabric fold always means a kink in the silver thread which can happen at this point faster weakening of the shield. The more often the hoodie is worn, the faster the screen performance at the wrinkles may decrease. This effect is inevitable and can not be prevented.
- The shielding pants are NOT intended for continuous use – 24 hours a day. The trousers should give the electro-sensitive people the opportunity to leave the sheltered apartment more often and to experience a leisurely shopping spree in the city in between without immediately being an “electrosensitive person” or “weird beekeeper with fabric in front of our face” to be recognized. Of course, the pants can be worn regularly and throughout, but this will reduce the lifetime of the screen performance massively to a few months. This is especially true when used as a pajama or nightgown, as the body weight is due to the sleeping position on the fabric and rubbing movements occur when sleeping.
- Shielding clothing basically does not replace underwear. Especially these shielding trousers made of Silver Elastic can not replace any panty.
- The shielding pants as well as the shielding hoodie is intended as a mobile extension to the shielded bedroom, bed in the shielded canopy or shielded apartment. For eg stay in the garden, for shopping, for the holidays or for the business trip.
Which size of the shielding trousers is the right one?
Please allow yourself enough time and measure or let your body measure accurately. DO NOT use the usual clothing sizes. You can find a graphic representation with size information in the product tab “SIZES”.
- Size S: Leg 95 cm and waist size 52 – 70 cm
- Size M: Leg 97 cm and waist size 55 – 83 cm
- Size L: Leg 101 cm and waist size 63 – 84 cm
- Size XL: Leg 107 cm and waist size 70 – 94 cm
- Size XXL: Leg 111 cm and waist size 77 – 109 cm
As with all stretchable garments, the same applies to the shielding trousers. The sizes are to be regarded as approximate. Some like it more close-fitting and the others more relaxed. In terms of screen attenuation, this has no effect.
SILVER ELASTIC – an ingenious material creates the opportunity for protective clothing
With these trousers or underpants, we also want to show what can be produced with a high quality shielding fabric like the SILVER ELASTIC. It therefore does not mind to sew even with Silver Elastic shielding garments. However, if the screened inside of a jacket or jacket is the topic, we recommend as shielding the handle to the SILVER SILK shielding fabric.
The properties of SILVER ELASTIC are convincing in their full length:
- Silver-Elastic is very elastic and adapts to your body shape. Thus he does not wear as “underneath” under the clothes.
- Silver-Elastic has a very good washing resistance with suitable detergent without losing the shielding.
- Despite the complete metal surface Silver-Elastic is soft and pleasant on the skin.
- Due to the double-sided electrically conductive surface and the direct contact with the body, low-frequency fields will connect less and can be conducted away more easily. Many electrosensitive people find this more comfortable than using a non-groundable shielding fabric.
Care of the shielding trousers / underpants made of SILVER ELASTIC
The normal “shrinkage” that happens after the first wash should not happen with SILVER ELASTIC as long as the washing temperature stays at 30 °C. Wash gently at 30°C. Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean. For allergy sufferers: every new fabric smells, wash before first use! We recommend our ecological, vegan UNI SAPON detergent.
Technical data for shielding trousers against electrosmog
- European sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Shrinkage after the first wash: 0% width, 0% length
- Screening attenuation: up to 50 dB
- Color: silver
- Use: Clothing, textile products
- Materials: 80% elastane, 20% silver
- Grammage: 130 g/m²
- Surface conductivity: 0.5 Ohm / Inch (2.54 cm)
Due to SILVER ELASTIC, the trousers will discolour over time
It should be noted that while the fabric with silver threads is highly effective, they change color as time goes on. The electrically conductive side of the shielding fabric can also have stains from the factory. Its quality and impact are not affected by this, it is, however, it is a visual change that can be concealed in a creative way, especially when used as underpants.SILVER ELASTIC changes color!
No right of withdrawal / no right to exchange the trousers
Due to the custom-made to order and it is a hygiene product, the exchange or revocation of the order is excluded.