One of the lowest radiation baby monitors on the market!
The Angelcare 423-D audio baby-monitor has extensive equipment and is comfortable to use.
The Angelcare® audio baby-monitor was developed in close cooperation with a German Electrosmog is a colloquial term for all emissions from electric, magnetic, and electromagnetic fields. More expert. As a result, the transmitter, receiver, and cable are all free of low-frequency electric and magnetic fields. The radio intensity could be reduced to a minimum during the development of the product.
The AC 423-D audio baby-monitor has an automatic noise-activated system, so there is no need for constant transmission. Therefore, it is one of the lowest electrosmog devices on the market. With a range of up to 250 meters, eight channels and many usable functions, the Angelcare® AC 423-D audio baby-monitor meets all requirements that a modern baby monitor sets.
Angelcare 423-D functional details
- 864 MHz transmission Frequency is the number of occurrences of a repeating event per unit of time. It is a physical measurement that is important for describing periodic processes, such as vibrations. More
- 8 channels to choose from
- Automatic noise activation
- Adjustable microphone sensitivity
- Muting possible
- Range controls that can be switched off
- Range of up to 250 meters (free field)
- Receiver with LCD screen
- Room temperature display
- Noise level display
- Battery check display
- Night light
- Belt clip on the receiver
- Automatic change to battery mode in case of power outage
- Includes 3 rechargeable AAA batteries for the receiver (the transmitters needs 4 AAA 1.5 V batteries – not included in the delivery)
Scope of delivery of the Angelcare 423-D
- 1 transmitter
- 1 receiver
- 2 power supplies
- 3 rechargeable AAA batteries for the receiver
- 1 manual
Technical details of the Angelcare 423-D audio baby-monitor
- Weight: 780 g
- Dimensions: 22 x 17.2 x 8 cm
- Color: white
- Material: Plastic