ARM40 is a shielding reinforcement fabric. The plaster base is a glass fibre fabric with interwoven stainless steel threads. With this shielding fabric, laid in the thermal insulation composite system, a basic shielding against HF of up to 33 dB is achieved. Electrically conductive surface for grounding LF. Width 90 cm. 5G ready!
ARM40 reinforcement fabric is a non-slip and dimensionally stable glass mesh fabric for large-area screening of high-frequency electromagnetic fields (HF) and low-frequency alternating electric fields (LF). We are replacing our previous shielding reinforcement fabric with this ARM40, as it is equivalent in terms of shielding effectiveness, but the price/performance ratio is much more attractive. Instead of 1 meter, ARM40 90 has a width of 90 cm and can therefore be shipped without any problems.
ARM40 can be used as a reinforcement fabric in the exterior area in the thermal insulation composite system (Therm/ispotherm ETIC systems) under plaster. It is also well suited for interior use under plaster. It is also suitable for loose laying in roof areas, under facades, under floor coverings, under wooden boarding in roof and wall areas, etc.
- One product for reinforcement in a thermal insulation system as well as shielding
- Patented glass fibre mesh with stainless steel threads woven into it
- The glass fibres are reliably protected against alkaline attacks in the plaster system by a high-quality finish
- Electrically conductive surface for easy grounding
- Audited and certified according to ETAG 400
Shielding in two stages using shielding reinforcement fabric ARM40
EXPANSION LEVEL 1:
Shielding reinforcement fabric is not suitable as the only full protection system against modern radio technologies such as WIFI, LTE or 5G because the shielding effectiveness is too low. However, ARM40 is excellently suited to achieve basic shielding. With ARM40 it is possible to achieve a cost-effective basic shielding of an entire house, as only the otherwise used reinforcement fabric is replaced.
This means that wireless terminals can continue to be used inside the house, which must maintain a connection to the mobile radio transmitter outside the house. With the single-layer processing of ARM40, a shielding effectiveness of up to 25 dB (99.5%) is achieved, i.e. the compensation of the shielding of the house by the mobile phone, for example, is insignificant. Nevertheless, a measurable reduction of the electrosmog HF immission from external transmitters within the house is achieved by this overall shielding. With the two-layer application, this protection is further increased to up to 33 dB (99.93 % efficiency).
EXPANSION LEVEL 2:
The rooms essential for daily rest, relaxation and regeneration are additionally shielded within the house by means of shielding paint or shielding fabric with a shielding effectiveness of at least 40 dB (99.99 %). This is usually reduced to bedrooms or, if required, the home office as a home office. This combination of external shielding and additional internal shielding provides extremely effective and future-proof protection against high-frequency pulsed microwave radiation (mobile radio, mmWave) and dramatically reduces the annually increasing exposure of the body to permanent electrosmog HF.
Processing of ARM40 shielding reinforcement fabric
The processing of the shielding mesh is identical with the application of conventional glass fibre fabric. Needs to be pressed non-porously and wrinkle-free into the freshly spread reinforcing mass, then levelled out.. The mesh needs to lie in the upper third of the reinforcing mass and be completely covered by it. The overlapping between the panels needs to be 10cm. The overlapping needs to be ensured at corners of a building, too. Building openings (windows, doors) require a diagonal reinforcement with fabric strips. Has the mesh been cut in (e.g. in the area of scaffolding anchors), an additional fabric strip needs to be placed above the cut. For grounding, the stainless steel perforated tape ELB must be screwed securely onto the underground across/with all panels.
Shielding and grounding of ARM40
- This product shields high frequency electromagnetic fields (HF). The indicated dB-values apply to 1 GHz, view chart for other frequencies. Expert reports ranging from 40/600 MHz to 40 GHz according to standards ASTM D4935-10 or IEEE Std 299-2006 (view screening attentuation report).
- This product with an electrically conductive surface shields low-frequency alternating electric fields (LF). For this purpose a grounding is necessary, i.e. an integration into the functional-equipotential bonding (FEB), please find suitable grounding accessories under “Grounding”.
Technical data for shielding reinforcement fabric ARM40
- Width: 90cm
- Length: By the meter / 50m roll
- Attenuation: 25dB, two-layer 33dB
- Weight: 180 g/m²
- Material thickness: 0.45mm
- Color: Schwarz
- Mesh width: 3.5 x 4.0mm
- Tensile strength max.: 1750 N/5 cm (warp and woof)
- Elongation max.: 3.9% (warp and woof)
- Surface conductivity: x.x Ohm (square resistance)
- Materials: Glas fiber, stainless steel fibers, latex coating
- Field type: HF (high-frequency electromagnetic fields), LF (low-frequency alternating electric fields)
Order quantity, revocation of the order and small quantity surcharge
If the netting has been cut in pieces of 1.0 running meter as requested by the customer, it is not possible to cancel or revoke the order. For this reason, it is possible to request a free sample of the shielding netting. By ordering pre-finished products, waiving the statutory right to return goods is accepted.
Daily business has shown that small quantities can not be financed by the continuously rising costs of packaging and shipping. Therefore, we are forced to introduce a minimum quantity surcharge for small quantities of up to 3 meters with this product. We ask for your understanding.