Shielding is the protection from the effects of external fault zones and environmental influences (on a person's health most of the time). fleece SAPHIR. With this shielding copper-coated fibre fleece against Electrosmog is a colloquial term for all emissions from electric, magnetic, and electromagnetic fields. HF + LF, effective radiation protection against electrosmog becomes possible. Shielding efficiency 99.999 % (> 50 dB). Width 100 cm. Effective against 5G!
SAPHIR shielding fleece from BIOLOGA® is a copper-coated polyamide spunbond fleece. Developed for the effective shielding of large areas against high-frequency electromagnetic fields (HF), low-frequency alternating electric fields (LF) from domestic electricity and the discharge of static charges.
When shielding radio (mobile phone radiation, WIFI, transmission masts, 5G, …), a high shielding attenuation of over 50 dB is achieved – this corresponds to a shielding efficiency of over 99.999 percent.
Shielding fleece SAPHIR for effective, high-quality shielding
This high-performance fleece Saphir is convincing due to its easy processing. It is preferably laid loosely in drywall construction to shield high-frequency electromagnetic waves and low-frequency alternating electric fields in the area of walls, ceilings and floors.
- for large-area shielding of high-frequency electromagnetic waves and low-frequency alternating electric fields
- for the dissipation of static charges
- copper-coated fibre fleece
- easy to contact electrically
- for loose laying
This very special copper-coated fibre fleece also stands out due to its special grain. Even though it is not measurable, service providers from the health sector, such as alternative practitioners, report positive support and an increase in well-being. This shielding fleece is also ideal for lining storage containers and furniture to protect homeopathic products and medicines from immissions or irradiation by electromagnetic and electric fields.
Shielding fleece SAPHIR technical information
- Width: 100 cm (+/- 2 cm)
- Length: running meter
- Shielding attentuation: up to 56 dB
- Shielding effectiveness: > 99.999
- Weight per unit area: 72 g/m² (+/- 10 %)
- Thickness: 0.18 mm (+/- 10 %)
- Colour: copper
- Electrical conductivity: < 0.06 Ohm (square resistance)
- Materials: Polyamide spunbond fleece, copper coated
- Grounding is an electrically conductive connection with the electric potential of the ground.: Electrically conductive. Can be contacted and earthed to shield alternating electric fields (AF)! Suitable components can be found under “Grounding”. A recommendation here is difficult because it depends on the application. Ask us!
- Field type: HF (high-frequency electromagnetic fields), NF (low-frequency alternating electric fields)
Frequently asked questions about the SAPHIR shielding fleece
Does Saphir have to be laid overlapping?
Yes, it is necessary to overlap the fleece in order to obtain a clean, continuous high-frequency screen surface.
Can pictures or other objects be attached to the wall or ceiling after the screen has been completed?
The attachment of pictures or other objects is no problem and can also be done on a screen surface. Small nails or even screws may be used. Please note the cable routing of your electrical installation in advance so as not to damage existing cables in the wall. You can find appropriate cable finders in DIY stores or at specialist dealers.
Can Saphir also be wallpapered?
No, the Saphir shielding fleece must be applied dry. It is also not suitable for use under plaster!
Order quantity, revocation of the order and surcharge for short quantities
If the netting has been cut in pieces of 1.0 running meter as requested by the customer, it is not possible to cancel or revoke the order. For this reason, it is possible to request a free sample of the shielding fleece. By ordering pre-finished products, waiving the statutory right to return goods is accepted.
Practice has shown that small quantities are not financially viable due to the continuously increasing costs of packaging and shipping. Therefore we are forced to charge a minimum quantity surcharge for small quantities up to 3 running meters. We ask for your understanding.