HNG100 shielding netting for use in drywall or solid construction. A highly-effective attenuation is possible with this shielding netting against mobile radiations and electrical alternating fields. Shielding efficiency 99.9999999999% (100dB). Width 90cm. Effective against 5G!
The HNG100 by YSHIELD is a tightly-woven metallic mesh made out of polyester. Developed for effective protection from high-frequency electromagnetic fields (HF) and low-frequency electric fields (LF) from the house supply on large areas. The attenuation of radio (mobile radiation, WIFI, transmission masts…) can go up to 100 dB! HNG100 is a professional high-protection product.
Shielding netting for protection in professional fields
HNG100 can easily be stuck onto walls, ceilings, and floors. It can also be used as a wallpaper. HNG100 is best suited to ministries of defence, low-emission rooms (Tempest), data rooms and laboratories because of its professional screening attenuation.
Shielding netting technical information
- Width: 90cm
- Length: Yard goods / 100 meters roll
- Shielding effectiveness: 100 dB (depending on production +/- 5 dB). All specified shielding attenuation values apply at 1 GHz. Measurement from 40/600 MHz to 40 GHz according to standards ASTM D4935-10 or IEEE Std 299-2006.
- Grammage: 90 g/m²
- Thickness: 0.08 mm
- Color: grey/brown
- Tear resistance: 90 lbf
- Materials: polyester, copper, nickel
- Surface conductivity: 0.01 Ohm (square resistor)
- Grounding: Electrically conductive. Can be contacted and grounded to shield against alternating fields (LF)! You can find the corresponding components under “Grounding”. It is difficult to recommend anything because it depends on the usage. Please ask us!
- Application: Floors, indoor walls, ceilings
- Field type: HF (high-frequency electromagnetic field), LF (low-frequency electric alternating field)
Processing of the shielding netting against electrosmog
If the netting is being used as an intermediate layer, we recommend sticking it onto the surface with the DKL90 dispersion glue. The wall and back of HNG100 need to be coated with a paint roller with DKL90. Stick the wet surfaces together, set them by hand (with disposable gloves) and press together with a rubber pressure roller without causing creasing. Work quickly and strip by strip so that the DKL90 dispersion glue does not dry.
You can only apply the netting crease-free on smooth surfaces! Structured surfaces (wood-chip wallpaper, structural plaster, roller structure of paints) must be smoothed. If this is not possible, we recommend using our shielding paints as an alternative. The material can also be laid loosely, e.g. under floor coverings, or tacked up, e.g. in dry construction. Always work overlapping so that the strips for earthing are also electrically connected.
Order quantity, revocation of the order and small quantity surcharge
If the netting has been cut in pieces of 1.0 running meter as requested by the customer, it is not possible to cancel or revoke the order. For this reason, it is possible to request a free sample of the shielding netting. By ordering pre-finished products, waiving the statutory right to return goods is accepted.
Daily business has shown that small quantities can not be financed by the continuously rising costs of packaging and shipping. Therefore, we are forced to introduce a minimum quantity surcharge for small quantities of up to 3 meters with this product. We ask for your understanding.