Screening netting HNS80, self-adhesive. With this Shielding is the protection from the effects of external fault zones and environmental influences (on a person's health most of the time). netting against Electrosmog is a colloquial term for all emissions from electric, magnetic, and electromagnetic fields. HF + LF, highly effective radiation protection against electrosmog becomes possible. Width 90 cm. Effective against 5G!
The HNS80 from YSHIELD® is a tightly woven, metallized fabric on polyester – combined with a self-adhesive, electrically conductive adhesive. Developed for the effective large-scale shielding of high-frequency electromagnetic fields (HF) and low-frequency alternating electric fields (LF) from domestic electricity. When shielding RF (mobile phone radiation, WIFI, transmission masts, 5G, …) a high shielding effectiveness of up to 80 dB is achieved!
Shielding netting HNS80 for effective, high-quality shielding
HNS80 shielding netting is easy and quick to apply to the substrate due to its self-adhesive properties. At the same time, this type of processing requires a number of prerequisites. For example, the substrate must be absolutely level when applied to walls, ceilings and floors. Wall paints, drywall panels, etc. must be smoothed out and sanded smooth. Afterwards, a primer must be applied.
The main application of HNS80 is the shielding of doors, window frames, housings, cases, devices, machines and many other technical applications.
Shielding netting HNS80 technical information
- Width: 90 cm
- Length: Yard goods / 50 meter roll
- Shielding effectiveness: 80 dB (production-related +/- 5 dB). All values provided apply for 1 GHz. Measurement from 40/600 MHz to 40 GHz according to standards ASTM D4935-10 or IEEE Std 299-2006.
- Self-adhesive with electrically conductive adhesive
- Basis weight: 110 g/m² (without protective film), 220 g/m² (with protective film)
- Grammage: 0.095 mm (without protective film), 0.22 mm (with protective film)
- Color: grey / brown
- Tensile strength: 90 lbf
- Materials: Polyester, copper, nickel, acrylic adhesive
- Surface conductivity: 0.02 ohm (square resistance)
- Grounding is an electrically conductive connection with the electric potential of the ground.: Electrically conductive. Can be contacted and grounded to shield against alternating fields (LF)! You can find the corresponding components under “Grounding”. It is difficult to recommend anything because it depends on the usage. Please ask us!
- Field type: HF (high-frequency electromagnetic field RF), LF (low-frequency electric alternating field)
Processing of the shielding netting HNS80 against electrosmog
It is best to process the netting with two people. One person holds the sheet on the right and left side in position, with some distance to the underground. The other person removes the protective film and presses the netting with a scraper (e.g. our plastic scraper FVR10) strongly onto the underground. As soon as the netting is glued properly, press it once more strongly onto the underground so that the glue can deploy its best adhesion. We recommend practising this at first for larger surfaces. Due to the electrical conductivity of the glue you can fix the sheets with an overlapping – if the edging is bothering you, you can level it out. When using wall paint on top of the netting, please take into consideration that the material contains copper, the pH value of the paint must not be higher than 8 – therefore mineral paints are not permitted to be used on top of it.
Order quantity, revocation of the order and surcharge for short quantities
If the netting has been cut in pieces of 1.0 running meter as requested by the customer, it is not possible to cancel or revoke the order. For this reason, it is possible to request a free sample of the shielding netting. By ordering pre-finished products, waiving the statutory right to return goods is accepted.
Practice has shown that small quantities are not financially viable due to the continuously increasing costs of packaging and shipping. Therefore we are forced to charge a minimum quantity surcharge for small quantities up to 3 running meters. We ask for your understanding.