Flexible head protection / head scarf / headgear TKE against electrosmog caused by HF radio radiation with a shielding effectiveness of up to 50 dB (99.999 %). Effective against 5G!
Our main focus is getting a relaxing night’s sleep for a healthy sleep. Therefore, we concentrate on working daily on where people sleep – whether it be in a flat, house, a hotel for work or on holiday. Because of the growing number of requests for protection for out and about, we have begun test runs of effective protecting for the head against electromagnetic emissions.
In our work, which is centered on mobile protection, we first focused on protecting the brain as the body’s control center. Our goal was to make a product that offers measurably higher protection for the head, is ideally stylish, flexible and comfortable to wear.
An elastic fabric sleeve as shielding headgear
Our 50 dB shielding headgear has a lot to offer, and it is the modern alternative to the classic headscarf. This headgear, a stylish accessory for the head, is also extremely flexible and comfortable as:
- A cap
- Nose, mouth or neck protection
- Complete protection as a cap and face protection (with 2-piece headgear)
The shielding fabric SILVER ELASTIC is elastic and therefore extremely flexible, in other words, the headgears fits the head perfectly. Due to the high content of silver used to effectively reflect impinging mobile radiation, the material is very durable and still shields very well with an attenuation of over 50 dB, even at over 10 GHz.
Because of the electrically conductive surface on both sides, low-frequency fields will connect less and can be conducted away more easily. Many electrosensitive people give priority to fabrics that are groundable!
Further details about the shielding headgear TKE
- Diameter: 24 cm, Length 40 cm
- Screening attenuation: up to 50 dB. All values provided apply for 1 GHz. Measurement from 40/600 MHz to 40 GHz according to standards ASTM D4935-10 or IEEE Std 299-2006.
- Color: silver, metallic
- Raw materials: 80 % spandex, 20 % silver
Maintaining the fabric in the shielding headgear
Wash gently at 30°C. Do not iron. Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean. For allergic people: all new fabrics smell, wash before first use! We recommend TEXCARE or our ecological, vegan UNI SAPON detergent.
General information on silver products
- Silver products change color over time and very often have stains from the factory. This only affects the appearance and does not hinder them in any way and, therefore, this is exempt from guarantees or warranties.
- Silver fabrics have a limited durability, their lifespan depends on how often it is moved.
- Our silver fabrics do not contain any nano-silver, but a thick metallic silver layer.