9 shockproof sockets with on/off switch. High protection against electric alternating fields by the supply voltage.
Details of the shielded 9-socket power strip by DANELL
- Case: Robust, anodized aluminum profile.
- Bipolar switch with protective frame against unwanted pressing.
- Black socket inserts, inclined 45°, incl. child protection.
- Shielded power supply cable: 2 meters, 3 x 1.0 mm².
- Integrated decoupling filter.
- Integrated Type II overvoltage protection according to DIN VDE 0110 Part 1.
- Display for the overvoltage protection function.
- Supply voltage: 250 V / 50 Hz.
- Power load: 10 A according to IEC 884.
- Measurements: 317 x 52 x 45 mm, without cable.
This shielded power strip is usable in the following countries
CEE-7/4 (German system) and CEE-7/7 (French system): Afghanistan, Algeria, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Italy, Korea, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine