Grounded adapter for the Euro Schuko plug EF to the type G plug (UK). 13A fuse integrated. Ideally suited as a high-quality travel adapter in 2 colours: black and white.
This adapter with earth connection converts the European Schuko plug to a 3-pin British mains plug. For safety reasons, the adapter is equipped with a 13 amp fuse, which can be replaced quickly and easily in a few steps.
This converter plug SCP3 can be used for both the straight and the right-angled 2-pin European Schuko plug. This automatically makes this adapter the ideal travel adapter for the British plug type, which is safe due to its Grounding is an electrically conductive connection with the electric potential of the ground. More.
Building biology compromise: SCP3 adapter and shielded electrical cables
Even though this adapter is not NF shielded, the quality and finish convinced us. We therefore also recommend it for our shielded LF products with European Schuko mains plug, even if this leads to a clearly measurable reduction of the LF Shielding is the protection from the effects of external fault zones and environmental influences (on a person's health most of the time). More attenuation directly at the point of insertion at the socket.
Grounded adapter Schuko plug EF to UK plug type G in detail
- Suitable for straight and most angled Schuko plugs
- For connecting devices with Euro plugs to UK sockets
- Cannot be plugged in while the cover is open to ensure electrical safety
- Compact dimensions
- External access to backup
- BS approval (approved to BS5733, BS1363, product complies with current RoHS standards)
- Material: Thermoplastic PP. Cadmium-free
- voltage: 240V, 50Hz
- Maximum load: 3000W
- Weight: 60g
- 13 amps fused
- Without shielding LF
- 2 colours: black and white