MASTER SWITCH SERIES
MASTER SWITCH SERIES
The RP-NA16-AP repeater belongs to the level 2 performance class. It is mounted on the installation box with the aim of increasing the range of the mains isolation switch NA 16-1P radio. Or to significantly improve a possibly impaired reception.
Level 2 repeaters are used when the range of the demand switch NA 16-1P radio becomes an obstacle. With this surface-mounted repeater, the transmission range of the telegrams can be extended considerably in a convenient way. It also significantly improves any disturbed reception. The incoming control telegrams are processed and forwarded.
The repeater works on the basis of a radio signal encoded according to the EnOcean standard, which is only forwarded when the transmitter in the remote control is activated. Furthermore, the repeater does not have to be taught-in or configured. It forwards the signals automatically after connection to the operating voltage.
This repeater is fixed to a 55 mm installation box (or junction box or standard device box) by means of screws. The design of the housing is pure white glossy and fits seamlessly into any room.
Meaning of the levels explained
A maximum of two repeaters can be used as extensions for the operation of the mains disconnection switch NA 16-1P radio. The level indicates the performance class in relation to the telegrams (data packets).
- LEVEL 1: Receives only telegrams from transmitters (TX-NA16-HAND, TX-NA16-WAND remote control).
- LEVEL 2: Receives, in addition to the telegrams specified in level 1, also those of a level 1 repeater.
Two methods for installing the RP-NA16-AP
Installation with a repeater
- At the beginning: Mains isolator NA 16-1P radio in the control cabinet
- At the end: Level 1 or Level 2 repeater (RP-NA16-UP, RP-16-AP or RP-NA16-KA) plus transmitter (remote control)
Installation with two repeaters
- Start: Mains isolator NA 16-1P radio in the control cabinet
- Middle as bridge: Level 2 repeater (RP-NA16-UP, RP-16-AP or RP-NA16-KA)
- At the end: Level 1 repeater (RP-NA16-UP) plus transmitter (remote control)
We strongly recommend downloading and studying the “Range Overview” guide.
Convincing performance of the RP-NA16-AP surface-mounted repeater at a glance
- Level 2 surface-mounted repeater for expansion of the mains isolation switch NA 16-1P Radio
- Building-biological radio technology according to EnOcean standard
- Very robust
- 1 year warranty