ACOUSTICOM 2 is a compact broadband RF radiation meter for easy and fast detection of Electrosmog is a colloquial term for all emissions from electric, magnetic, and electromagnetic fields. More HF. The high detection radius from 200 MHz to 8 GHz makes it ideal for WIFI and 5G measurements. Ideal for beginners!
The Acousticom 2 is designed for the beginner, but it is already a full-fledged electrosomog measuring device. It combines the display of signal strength (power flux density) with the possibilities of an audio analysis, i.e. measured HF signals are audible and thus a conclusion on the type of radiation is possible. Due to the simple “one-button-operation” the device is also suitable without restrictions for the first metrological steps.
The Acousticom 2 is powered by a conventional 9 The volt defines the tension of an electric line. The tension in the power line (copper) defines the number of amperes that can be transported and almost builds the framework for transmission. More block battery and is ready for use immediately after switching on. The antenna is built into the unit = no protruding parts are visible, which reduces the risk of accidental damage to a minimum. Due to its small size it also fits wonderfully into every pocket and is therefore a perfect companion for every person interested in electrosmog – no matter if used for your own four walls or on the road on vacation or even professionally in the field in a hotel.
ACOUSTICOM 2, an ingenious electrosmog detector of HF radio radiation
Due to the high broadband measurement from 200 MHz to 8 GHz, the simple inspection of electronic wireless terminals is possible.
- Does my DECT phone really switch off after the call?
- Smartphone in flight mode. Is it really not working anymore?
- How strong is my neighbor’s WLAN?
- Is the new 5G transmitter mast already in operation?
- How often does my cell phone transmit when I am not making calls?
- and much more. …
The range of application of the Acousticom 2 measuring device is growing larger and more valuable every day. An ideal device for all those who prefer to measure and check by themselves rather than relying on the explanations in the operating instructions.
This HF measuring instrument for the Frequency is the number of occurrences of a repeating event per unit of time. It is a physical measurement that is important for describing periodic processes, such as vibrations. More range 200 MHz to 8 GHz (8,000 MHz) provides answers. Due to the very wide frequency range it covers the whole spectrum from the low TETRA frequencies, via GSM, LTE, 5G, DECT, WLAN 2.4 GHz and 5.x GHz. Even radar of air traffic control and shipping is detected. And that is by far not all, there are others: Cell phones, Tablets, Smartphones, Smartwatches, cell phone masts, EDGE, WIMAX, DAB, DVB-T, Bluetooth, Zigbee, Smartmeter, PC printer, radio smoke detector, radio thermometer, radio keys, radio cameras and hidden mini spies just like radio remote controls z. e.g. of flying drones or similar and radio controllers of game consoles, baby phones, smart TV, as well as all smart home devices such as Alexa, Echo, Home Pod and whatever they are called.
All these services and applications can be measured with the Acousticom2 and their radiant intensity can be evaluated. You will be amazed at what is secretly emitted in front of you. Nowadays there are already toothbrushes with Bluetooth, Barbie dolls with Wlan and there are more every day.
The Acousticom 2 has a multi-colored light emitting diode scale with 8 steps from 0.01 to 6.0 V/m (corresponds to 0.25 to 100,000 µW/m²). For this purpose, the device demodulates the currently received signals in order to determine the cause by acoustic analysis. A list with reference and comparative values, according to the standard of building biology measurement technology, is included with every device, as well as a German operating manual and a sticker that allows the reading directly in µW/m2 (microwatts per square meter).
Scope of delivery of the ACOUSTICOM 2
- Acousticom2 high-frequency measuring device
- Sturdy protective bag
- High quality sticker for reading in µW/m²
- English manual
- Detailed German, printed manual
- Evaluation aid for determined measured values
- Immediate help tips to reduce personal stress
- Various information flyers on the subject of electrosmog
- List of further literature and Internet tips for background information.
Who the Acousticom 2 is suitable for and why we chose it!
Simply ideal for the beginner or for each interested person, who would like to measure simply only times which equipment radiates how strongly. If you want to know the exposure to electrosmog in your home or if you have to travel to work in buses and trains – then this small Acousticom 2 may be worth a closer look. An ideal device for fast, inconspicuous overview measurements.
Our focus with the Acousticom 2 is not the professional sector. The market offers numerous reliable measuring devices for measuring technicians and building biologists and almost all of them are priced at or above €1,000. We were looking for a simple measuring device that would allow our customers to check the quality and performance of Shielding is the protection from the effects of external fault zones and environmental influences (on a person's health most of the time). More measures themselves. Trust is good and important, of course. Nevertheless, we recommend that everyone who invests valuable money in shielding materials should check the results themselves. The Acousticom 2 can be a good tool for this.
Technical data of the ACOUSTICOM 2
- A line of coloured LEDS displaying Peak exposure levels in V/m
- Measurement range: 200 – 8 000 MHz ±6 dB (typical accuracy)
- Sensitivity (Peak Display): 0.01 – 6.00 volts per metre (V/m)
0.01 / 0.02 / 0.05 / 0.1 / 0.3 / 1.0 / 3.0 / 6.0 V/m;
(equivalent to 0.5 to 100,000 peak µW/m2)
- Some intermediate points when two LEDs are both lit are also defined: 0.2 / 0.6 / 2.0 / 4.5 V/m
- The speaker may be switched on and off
- An alarm sounder at higher exposure levels (may be disabled)
- Power source: 1x PP3/MN1604 9 volt Alkaline or Rechargeable
- Battery life: Up to 10 hours continuous with normal alkaline battery
- » Low battery indicator light (the green ‘on’ light turns red)
- 9 volt block battery (not included in the scope of delivery)
- Size (mm): 110 x 63 x 21 (LxWxD)
- Weight: 140g incl. battery