NATURELL™ shielding fabric against HF electrosmog caused by mobile radiation (mobile radio, WLAN, DECT…). Ideal for shielding against radio pollution with a curtain or canopy.
This very attractive NATURELL shielding fabric is excellent for curtains and canopies. Because the woven, radio-reflecting silver threads are insulated for protection, there is no oxidation with oxygen and, as a result, the NATURELL shielding fabric’s color does not fade with time. The curtain or canopy equipped with the NATURELL™ will stay there in its natural ECRU-WHITE color for years.
The NATURELL™ shielding fabric by Swiss-Shield® is a half-transparent cotton wool fabric for protection from high-frequency electromagnetic fields (HF) from transmission masts and private devices such as mobile phones, smartphones, WLAN routers, mobile LTE Internet, etc. It should be noted, however, that this NATURELL™ shielding fabric cannot be earthed. NATURELL™ is not electrically conductive, so protection provided by reflecting invading mobile radiation is limited.
The NATURELL™ shielding fabric is made out of a special eco-cotton wool tissue. This patented high-tech yarn is made of 82% cotton wool, 17% copper and 1% silver and reaches attenuation values of up to 38 dB, even up to 53 dB with two layers.
Use and assets of the NATURELL™
Ideally, the NATURELL™ needs to be used for curtains and canopies because of its transparency. Our Electrosmog FUNK canopy is made out of this shielding fabric.
The convincing properties of the NATURELL™ shielding fabric are:
- Cotton wool tissue following Eco-Tex 100 + 1000
- High screening attenuation for a cotton wool fabric
- Excellent price/performance ratio
- Textile properties: washable, can be ironed, can be sewn
- Quality grading: very high
Please note: if you also need protection from low-frequency electric fields, you will need complementary methods, such as shielding paints, to achieve this.
Caring for the NATURELL™ shielding fabric
Wash gently at 30°C. Iron without steam for the first part. Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean. For allergy sufferers: every new fabric smells, wash before first use! We recommend our ecological, vegan UNI SAPON detergent.
NATURELL™ HF electrosmog shielding fabric technical information
- Screening attenuation: 38 dB; 53 dB with two layers. All values provided apply for 1 GHz. Measurements done according to ASTM D4935-10 or IEEE Std 299-2006 or IEEEE Std 1128-1998 or ASTM A698/A698M-07.
- Length: Running meter
- Materials: 82% cotton wool, 17% copper, 1% silver
- Dimensional stability: +/- 3 %
- Grounding: Not electrically conductive. No protection from electric alternating fields (LF), these must be reduced through complementary methods. For this, we recommend suitable shielding paint or activation with a mains decoupler.
- Application: Curtains, windows, canopies
- Field type: HF (high-frequency electromagnetic fields)
- Ecology: Very high
|HF screening||Materials||Web width||Weight||Color||Coloring possible||Discoloration of the silver||Optical transparency||Quality grading||Washing test / screening attenuation|
|up to 38 dB||Eco-cotton wool
+/- 2 cm
|70 g/m²||ecru-white||yes||no||middle||Very high||Very good|
No cancellation for FABRICS
Like for cuts, there is no right to return shielding fabric.
Please note that cancellations do not apply to these products, because they were cut to the customer’s specifications. Reselling a tailored item is no longer possible. For this reason, it is possible to request a free sample of the NATURELL™ shielding fabric. By ordering pre-finished products, waiving the statutory right to return goods is accepted. We only sell the highest-quality fabrics! Because of the high production costs and a favourable price, small flaws are not grounds for complaint.