Shielding with natural materials is different than in solid or dry construction. With this shielding fleece against mobile radiations and electrical alternating fields, this is now easier.
This fleece, which has an attenuation of up to 87 dB against mobile radiation (HF), is also very effective against electrical alternating fields from the power supply (LF). It is a thin, metallized nylon fleece for extensive protection and is intended to be loosely laid or stapled on drywall constructions.
However, we use this fleece predominantly in timber or solid constructions because shielding paint can hit the edges. Depending on the time of year, wood can stretch or tighten which can lead to small cracks in the shielding if you use shielding paint. With this fleece, this can effectively be prevented.
Shielding fleece for protection in professional fields
This fleece is among the most effective shielding products with its attenuation that can reach 87 dB and is therefore great for ministries of defense, as well as banking house (Tempest), computer centers, laboratories, etc.
Shielding fleece technical information
- Width: 100 cm
- Length: per meter or in 20-meter rolls
- Shielding effectiveness: 87 dB, 127 dB with two coats
- Grammage: 85 g/m²
- Thickness: 0.15 mm
- Color: anthracite-brown, metallic
- Tear resistance: Very good in both directions, 50 N/mm
- Materials: Nylon, copper, nickel, protective layer
- Earth: Electrically conductive. Can be contacted and grounded to shield against alternating fields (LF)! You can find the corresponding components under “Grounding”. It is difficult to recommend anything because it depends on the usage. Please ask us!
- Application: Floors, indoor walls, ceilings
- Field type: HF (high-frequency electromagnetic fields), LF (low-frequency electrical alternating fields)
Processing of the shielding fleece against electrosmog
Gluing the shielding fleece under wallpaper is not recommended, because the fleece will wrinkle relatively quickly. If gluing is absolutely necessary, we will gladly recommend an alternative shielding mesh over the phone. The practical use of the shielding fleece lies in loose laying under flooring, behind wall units, etc. However, the best use for it is stapling in timber construction under exposed wood or in drywall constructions.
Overlap the sheets when laying the fleece; 2-3 cm is ideal. As a result, the sheets will be linked with one another for the subsequent grounding. The fleece can be contacted and grounded to shield against electric alternating fields (LF). For the best to way to ground it, please ask us – there are several ways that depend on the usage.
Quantity and cancelling the order
If the fleece has been cut in pieces of 1.0 running meter as requested by the customer, it is not possible to cancel or revoke the order. For this reason, it is possible to request a free sample of the shielding fleece. By ordering pre-finished products, waiving the statutory right to return goods is accepted.