Shielding is the protection from the effects of external fault zones and environmental influences (on a person's health most of the time). window film RDF25 with precious metal coating with a shielding effectiveness of 34 dB. Protection against Electrosmog is a colloquial term for all emissions from electric, magnetic, and electromagnetic fields. HF almost constant, continuous up to 40 GHz. Effective against 5G!
This self-adhesive special film RDF25 is precious metal-coated and suitable for shielding high-frequency electromagnetic radiation by radio waves from mobile phone transmitters, mobile phones, smart phones, WIFI, etc. The light transmission of this shielding, copper-brown window film is 25 percent.
The method of laying is a special feature of this window film RDF25. It can be applied to the window both inside and outside. And this external installation can also be carried out on a glass surface with thermal insulation.
Despite the screening attenuation of up to 34 dB, the use of shielding window films is only conditionally recommended. The reason for this is that the window film is applied purely on the glass surface. The window frame remains unprotected or unshielded, which means that there is a clear weakness in the shielding. Basically the choice of shielding curtains is always to be preferred. Windows with aluminium frames can be an exception, but this must be checked by measurement in each individual case.
Technical data for shielding window film RDF25
- Width: 76 cm / 152 cm
- Length: Yard goods, cut in running meters
- Screening attenuation: up to 34 dB.The specified dB values apply at 1 GHz, other frequencies see diagram. Expert opinions from 40/600 MHz to 40 GHz according to standards ASTM D4935-10 or IEEE Std 299-2006, see expert opinions.
- Light transmission (transparency): 25%
- Edge sealing necessary: yes, with FL4 edge sealant
- Color of light (daylight coloration): brown
- Indoor use, mainly on glass but also on doors and other flat surfaces.
- Mounting: Water-activated and pressure-sensitive adhesive on the back.
- Material thickness: 50 µm
Grounding is an electrically conductive connection with the electric potential of the ground.: Not electrically conductive. No protection from electric alternating fields (LF).
Field type: HF (high-frequency electromagnetic fields)
- Indoor application only on non heat absorbing glass surfaces! Background: Heat-absorbing glass is already metallized. When solar radiation permeates the metallization and subsequently hits the window foil, multi reflections may occur.The windowpane will needlessly heat up and thus by expansion cause leaks or even cracks in the border-seals. Check the type of glass in advance!
- Outdoor application even on heat absorbing glass surfaces. This window film is specially designed for outdoor application. The solar radiation is blocked, this is why the window cant heat up. This film is especially approved for thermal insulation glazing.
Processing of the HF electrosmog shielding windows film
The bubble-free application of the shielding film is not simple and it is recommended to do with another person. First, remove all unevenness and dirt on the glass with a cleansing extract and glass plane. Then, thoroughly clean the glass with window cleaner.
Remove the protective film from the shielding film. Distill FMK30 mounting concentrate with 0.5 liter of water! Dilute the water and spray the window surface as well as the adhesive side of the shielding film. Put the window film on the window pane and work from the middle to the outside and remove the air bubbles with the scraper. After a few weeks, the edges of the window film must be sealed with FL4 edge sealant. Detailed instructions come with the film.
Quantity and cancelling the order
If cut in measures of 1.0 running meter according to the customer’s specifications, it is not possible to return or cancel the order. For this reason, it is possible to request a free sample of the shielding film. By ordering pre-finished products, waiving the statutory right to return goods is accepted.