Shielding is the protection from the effects of external fault zones and environmental influences (on a person's health most of the time). netting (mesh) HNG80 for use in dry construction or solid construction. With this shielding fabric against Electrosmog is a colloquial term for all emissions from electric, magnetic, and electromagnetic fields. HF + NF the highly effective radiation protection against electrosmog is possible. Effective against 5G!
The HNG80 by YSHIELD® is a tightly-woven metallic mesh made out of polyester. Developed for effective protection from high-frequency electromagnetic fields (HF) and low-frequency electric fields (LF) from the house supply on large areas. The screening attenuation again RF (cellphone radiation, WIFI, transmission masts…) can go up to 80 dB!
HNG80 was previously available in widths of 66 cm and 130 cm. This new length of 90 cm will replace the previous two versions soon. This step was necessary due to the increasing shipping problems with packages longer than one meter.
Shielding netting for effective, high-quality shielding
HNG80 can easily be stuck onto walls, ceilings, and floors. It can also be used as a wallpaper. HNG80 is best suited to ministries of defence, low-emission rooms (Tempest), data rooms and laboratories because of its professional screening attenuation.
Shielding netting technical information
- Width: 90 cm
- Length: Yard goods / 100 meter roll
- Shielding effectiveness: 80 dB (production-related +/- 5 dB). All values provided apply for 1 GHz. Measurement from 40/600 MHz to 40 GHz according to standards ASTM D4935-10 or IEEE Std 299-2006.
- Grammage: 75 g/m²
- Thickness: 0.075 mm
- Color: grey / brown
- Tensile strength: 90 lbf
- Materials: Polyester, copper, nickel
- Surface conductivity: 0.02 ohm (square resistance)
- Grounding is an electrically conductive connection with the electric potential of the ground.: Electrically conductive. Can be contacted and grounded to shield against alternating fields (LF)! You can find the corresponding components under “Grounding”. It is difficult to recommend anything because it depends on the usage. Please ask us!
- Application: Floors, indoor walls, ceilings
- Field type: HF (high-frequency electromagnetic field RF), LF (low-frequency electric alternating field)
Processing of the shielding netting against electrosmog
If the netting is being used as an intermediate layer, we recommend sticking it onto the surface with the DKL90 dispersion glue. The wall and back of HNG80 need to be coated with a paint roller with DKL90. Stick the wet surfaces together, set them by hand (with disposable gloves) and press together with a rubber pressure roller without causing creasing. Work quickly and strip by strip so that the DKL90 dispersion glue does not dry.
You can only apply the netting crease-free on smooth surfaces! Structured surfaces (wood-chip wallpaper, structural plaster, roller structure of paints) must be smoothed. If this is not possible, we recommend using ou shielding paints as an alternative.
Order quantity, revocation of the order and surcharge for short quantities
If the netting has been cut in pieces of 1.0 running meter as requested by the customer, it is not possible to cancel or revoke the order. For this reason, it is possible to request a free sample of the shielding netting. By ordering pre-finished products, waiving the statutory right to return goods is accepted.
Practice has shown that small quantities are not financially viable due to the continuously increasing costs of packaging and shipping. Therefore we are forced to charge a minimum quantity surcharge for small quantities up to 3 running meters. We ask for your understanding.