Shielded in-wall box with 53mm depth for installation of shielded electrical cables under plaster or in drywall construction. Ideal for the electrosmog LF shielded room according to Faraday to reduce electrical fields.
This shielded junction box is used to reduce low-frequency alternating fields. This is an ideal addition to a wall shielded by shielding paint to also close the “socket hole” in the Faraday cage as best as possible.
Shielded with metal vacuum coating. Potential connection 1.5 mm² rigid. Used as a junction box for render and cavity walls. 107 x 107 x 53 mm. Standard mounting distances.
General information about the shielded junction box, 53mm deep
The coating of the flush-mounted or cavity-wall boxes is electrically conductive and are perfectly suited to fully limiting alternating fields. The focus of this shielded installation box is its use in the bedroom, hospitals, computer rooms, and other sensitive areas to limit alternating fields.
- Special conductive metal vacuum coating for shielding against electrical alternating fields (in accordance with the EU’s 2002/95/EG guidelines)
- Approved screw spacing
- Connecting wire 1.5mm² (Copper, massive, rigid, transparent insulation), quick installation in
- Plug terminals (push-wire connectors)
- Installation of the insertions with screws and stretches
- Standard screw spacing of 60mm
Details on the use of the shielded junction box
Can be used for a plate with a thickness of 7 to 35 mm, several breakout openings for cable entries, making an opening in the wall with four 35mm drilled holes (drilling template), including cover screws and shielded caps (with further potential connection), plastic (halogen-free PP).