HNG100 shielding fleece for use in dry or solid construction. A highly-effective attenuation is possible with this shielding fleece against mobile radiations and electrical alternating fields.
The HNG100 by YShield is a tightly-woven metallic mesh made out of polyester. Developed for effective protection from high-frequency electromagnetic fields (HF) and low-frequency electric fields (LF) from the house supply on large areas. The attenuation of radio (mobile radiation, WLAN, transmission masts…) can go up to 100 dB! HNG100 is a professional high-protection product.
Shielding fleece for protection in professional fields
HNG100 can easily be stuck onto walls, ceilings, and floors. It can also be used as a wallpaper. HNG100 is best suited to ministries of defence, low-emission rooms (Tempest), data rooms and laboratories because of its professional screening attenuation.
Shielding fleece technical information
- Width: 66 cm
- Length: Yard goods / 20-meter or 50-meter rolls
- Shielding effectiveness: 100 dB, 134 dB with two coats
- Grammage: 140 g/m²
- Thickness: 0.08 mm
- Color: anthracite-brown
- Tear resistance: Very good in both directions, 220 N/mm
- Materials: Polyester, copper, nickel, protective layer
- Surface conductivity: 0.003 Ohm (square resistor)
- Earth: Electrically conductive. Can be contacted and grounded to shield against alternating fields (LF)! You can find the corresponding components under “Grounding”. It is difficult to recommend anything because it depends on the usage. Please ask us!
- Application: Floors, indoor walls, ceilings
- Field type: HF (high-frequency electromagnetic field), LF (low-frequency electric alternating field)
Processing of the shielding fleece against electrosmog
If the fleece is being used as an intermediate layer, we recommend sticking it onto the surface with the DKL90 dispersion glue. The wall and back of HNG100 need to be coated with a paint roller with DKL90. Stick the wet surfaces together, set them by hand (with disposable gloves) and press together with a rubber pressure roller without causing creasing. Work quickly and strip by strip so that the DKL90 dispersion glue does not dry.
You can only apply the fleece crease-free on smooth surfaces! Structured surfaces (wood-chip wallpaper, structural plaster, roller structure of paints) must be smoothed. If this is not possible, we recommend using our shielding paints as an alternative.
Quantity and cancelling the order
If the fleece has been cut in pieces of 1.0 running meter as requested by the customer, it is not possible to cancel or revoke the order. For this reason, it is possible to request a free sample of the shielding fleece. By ordering pre-finished products, waiving the statutory right to return goods is accepted.