4 type EF sockets with on/off switch, 2 type EF sockets without on/off switch for continuous power consumption. High protection against electric alternating fields by the supply voltage.
Details of the shielded 6-socket (4+2) full protection filter PC power strip type EF by DANELL
- Case: Robust, anodized aluminum profile.
- Bipolar switch with protective frame against unwanted pressing.
- Black type EF socket inserts, inclined 45°, incl. child protection.
- Shielded power supply cable: 2 meters, 3 x 1.0 mm².
- Overvoltage protection: PRO-TECTOR (all plug sockets).
- Full protection filter system: line filter with an attenuation of 50 dB; HF filter up to 80 MHz (also filters PLC frequencies / Powerline / Internet from the socket)
- Supply voltage: 250 V / 50 Hz.
- Power load: 10 A according to IEC 884.
- Measurements: 572 x 52 x 45 mm, without cable.
This shielded 6-socket (4+2) PC power strip is usable in the following countries
CEE-7/4 (German system) and CEE-7/7 (French system): Afghanistan, Algeria, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Italy, Korea, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine