6 type J sockets with an additional on/off switch on the power strip. High protection from electric alternating fields from the supply voltage.
Details of the shielded 6-socket power strip, type J by DANELL
- Case: Robust, anodized aluminum profile.
- Bipolar switch with protective frame against unwanted pressing.
- 6 Socket inserts, black and gray, incl. child protection.
- Shielded power supply cable: 2 meters, 3 x 1.5 mm².
- Overvoltage protection: PRO-TECTOR (all plug sockets).
- Full protection filter system: line filter with an attenuation of 50 dB; HF filter up to 80 MHz (also filters PLC frequencies / Powerline / Internet from the socket)
- Supply voltage: 250 V / 50 Hz.
- Power load: 16 A according to swiss norm SEV 1011:2009
- Measurements: 394 x 53 x 44 mm, without cable.
This shielded 6-socket power strip is usable in the following countries
Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Jordan, Madagascar, Maldives, Rwanda