This shielded junction box is used to reduce low-frequency alternating fields. This is an ideal addition to a wall shielded by shielding paint to also close the “socket hole” in the Faraday cage as best as possible.
Shielded with metal vacuum coating. Potential connection 1.5 mm² rigid. With snap-lock coupling, usable for junction and switch boxes for mounting. Standard mounting distances.
General information about the shielded in-wall box, depth 61 mm
The coating of the brick or hollow wall boxes is electrically conductive and are perfectly suited to fully limiting alternating fields. The focus of this shielded installation box is its use in the bedroom, hospitals, computer rooms, and other sensitive areas to limit alternating fields.
- Special conductive metal vacuum coating for shielding against electrical alternating fields (in accordance with the EU’s 2002/95/EG guidelines)
- Approved screw spacing
- Connecting wire 1.5 mm² (Copper, massive, rigid, transparent insulation), quick installation in
- Plug terminals (push-wire connectors)
- Installation of the insertions with screws and stretches
- Standard screw spacing of 60 mm
Details about the use of the shielded in-wall box
Snap-lock coupling (square) with a standard distance of 71 mm, break out opening up to size 16, polystyrene.