You will receive insight of geobiology (electrobiology, modern radiesthesia and radiation protection technology)
The topic of electrosmog and natural environmental influences will be conveyed to you in a practical and understandable way in three and a half seminar days. Through the combination of theory and practice, the effect of electrosmog (radio, current, electric engineering) and earth radiation on the human organism will be made clear. You will learn how to handle measuring devices, radiesthesia with the dowsing rod and you will learn to recognize geopathic fault zones and effective technical shielding for them.
Because of the location of the GEOVITAL academy for radiation protection, the advantage is that many water veins emerge and open geobiological bridges. Therefore, as a participant, you will have the possibility of testing yourself in a blind test.
The seminar takes place in the Bregenz Forest in (Austria).
Geobiology in theory – seminar contents
- Geopathic fault zones: water veins, rock fractures, upheavals, grids (global grid, curry grid)
- Electrosmog: mobile radio (high-frequency), electric and magnetic alternating fields (low-frequency), electromagnetic waves, electric DC fields (static charge), magnetic DC fields
- Health risks for the human and animal organism
- Rehabilitation options for people, animals and plants
- Geobiologist job description: How do I build a solid, future-proof existence for myself?
Theoretical geobiology is crucial to read measurement results with people in practice and interpret them correctly. Geobiology’s primary objective is to clearly recognize the connection between bodily reaction and radiation and to restore the human organism’s ability to regenerate with suitable technology.
Geobiology in practice – seminar contents
- Dowsing / recognizing natural fault zones
- Electronic tests / handling measuring devices
- Electro-acupuncture measurement according to EAV
- Sleeping space measurement, plan a measuring protocol, correct shielding, etc.
- Work with technical shielding materials
- Check shields
- Modern geobiology: start in a “new” vocation for other people
The central part of the practical implementation of theoretical geobiology helps to deepen what has been learned and to receive a personal understanding. “Only those who have held a rod in their hands and felt its “independent existence” know how fascinating this great tool is.” – Dietmar Hohn, GEOVITAL course instructor. Above all, however, knowledge of electrobiology is essential for the future, but the technological pollution of the environment by electrosmog constantly increases.
This seminar builds the foundation for any work in this field, whether it’s for architects, doctors, sleep consultants or master painters. People who want to work with shielding materials must first learn the basics in order to understand the connection between cause and effect.
Geobiology and radiation protectionTo the seminar
* Earth’s magnetic field as an example for earth radiation: The natural magnetic field of our planets protects us from cosmic radiation, such a solar storm (geomagnetic storm), generated by the sun as a nuclear fusion reactor. The Earth’s magnetic field is based on the rotating iron core in the center of our planet. As well as magnetic fields, electromagnetic lines are also created, which encompass the planet – the grid. People should not sleep on these lines of electromagnetic vibration (radiation), especially the intersections of the grid.