- Order and contract agreement
You have chosen the product that you want and you want to order on the shop. You can correct all of the information provided until your order has been dispatched. Only send your order to PROnatur24 when you have checked your information on the last order page. After your order has been shipped, you will receive an e-mail confirming your order. You will also find all additional information about the payment process and the delivery. The order of the item follows the transmission of the filled out order form in an online procedure. The order is accepted (conclusion of the contract) after checking your order and payment.
- Payment and delivery
The PROnatur24 online shop offers several payment options, some of which have an additional fee. The item is generally shipped within 24 hours on business days, except for “Pre-payment”. If the item cannot be delivered fully, we will immediately inform you and reserve the right of partial delivery or volume reductions. Possible delayed deliveries by PROnatur24 do not entitle you to compensation.
- No delivery to packing stations
A delivery of the order to a packing station is not possible. If the order is nevertheless placed with shipping address of a packing station, this leads (if no change of the delivery address is made) inevitably to the automatic non-acceptance and return to PROnatur24. For the update of the shipping address, the customer uses the email from the parcel service with additional information on parcel delivery (we also recommend to check the spam folder after this email). The following rules apply to the automatic revocation / return.
- Buyer and recipient as client
For orders with delivery to third parties (for example, as a gift recipient), the customer is the client. If the delivery is made to a third party in their favor or if the recipient of the delivery is enriched by the possession and further use of the delivery in another way, the purchaser and the recipient of the delivery are jointly regarded as the principal. By placing such an order, the customer tacitly assures that the consignee has given his consent.
- Payment by invoice and financing
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer you the following payment methods. Payment is to be made to Klarna.
- Pay in  days: The payment period is 14 days from shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. You can find the complete terms and conditions for the markets where this payment method is available here: Germany and Austria.
- Slice it: With the financing service from Klarna you can pay your purchase in flexible or fixed monthly instalments according to the conditions stated in the checkout. The instalment payment is due at the end of each month after submission of a separate monthly invoice by Klarna. Further information regarding Slice It including terms and conditions and Standard European Consumer Credit Information you can find here for the markets where this payment method is available: Austria and Germany.
- Direct Debit: Available in Germany and Austria. Your account will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service or in case of a subscription in accordance with the timelines communicated. You will be notified about the date(s) by email.
- Card Payments: Available in Germany. The amount will be reserved on your card and will be debited after shipment of the goods or tickets/ availability date of the service. In case of a subscription the amount will be debited in accordance with the timelines communicated.
- Payment via crypto currency
You can also comfortably pay on the PROnatur24 online shop with Bitcoin, as well as Altcoin. The purchase of the chosen product is made in € currency and is paid as a foreign currency after purchasing via Bitcoin or Altcoin according to the current conversion rate on Coingate’s service – in other words, “Bitcoin & Altcoin value of the ordered amount in Euros”. If an order is returned, the amount is repaid in Euros. This prevents possible price fluctuations for the customer and for PROnatur24 Handels e.U. It behooves PROnatur24 Handels e.U. to decide whether the refund is made in Euros or as Bitcoin or Altcoin to the value of the ordered amount in Euros.
- Intra-Community deliveries B2B
Registered European companies with a VAT (value added tax identification number) have the possibility to order products VAT-exempt as intra-community delivery. To do so, please use the field “VAT number” on the checkout page. After entering your VAT number, we carry out the legally binding live check via the VAT-ID-Check Cloudservice in Brussels. Upon confirmation, the order will be changed to tax-free before the payment process. A subsequent correction of the order to an intra-community delivery is possible, but very costly. The resulting processing costs will be charged at € 20 excl. VAT and will already be taken into account in the repayment amount.
- Shipping costs for delivery
The shipping costs for deliveries in the country or abroad are shown to you shortly after finishing your order on the online shop. We only accept payments in Euros.
- Right of withdrawal / Cancellation policy
See the detailed right of cancellation page.
The person who receives the item must immediately check it for integrity and accuracy. We take reclaimed goods back within 14 days after delivery. Please share the reason for the complaint via e-mail.
- Automatic returns / Cost allocation
In case of a resignation ask you to return the goods to us. The costs of the return are to be borne by the customer. The repayment of the purchase amount takes place in this case less the incurred return costs of the parcel service. An unfree return will not be accepted. We use the expensive Predict package service from DPD and take over the surcharge for shipping costs from Predict. With Predict, the customer has the option to redirect the package until shortly before delivery, thus optimizing and supporting the delivery of the parcel delivery service in the best possible way. However, despite all supporting systems, door delivery is not a mandatory part of the fulfillment of an order. Automatic returns are equivalent to a cancellation and are handled identically. Automatic returns include:
- the non-acceptance of the order / delivery, or
- no deliverability by the instructed parcel service, or
- no pickup of the goods in the parcel shop (if any) despite appropriate information by the parcel service or parcel tracking link. (Explanation: the appointed parcel service is required to carry out door-to-door delivery, but this door-to-door delivery can no longer be guaranteed (eg driving bans, stopping, traffic, staff shortages, etc.) due to challenging and aggravating issues in parcel delivery Customer with the order the readiness of the package pickup also in the parcel shop of the parcel service).
- Offer and price
All offers on the PROnatur24.eu online shops are non-binding. Because the shop offer is reworked regularly, the given price applies at the moment of ordering. All previous prices become invalid after the shop inventory or an item has been updated. In the case of deliveries abroad, the customer may have to pay customs and/or taxes.
- Assets for successful recommendations
User registration automatically activates commissions in the form of vouchers by means of recommendation links. These vouchers are displayed in the customer area and can be used for purchases on the PROnatur24 online shop. Gift vouchers are exempt from the use of these vouchers. Only purchases made by new clients are compensated with a voucher. Misuse or attempted misuse by using false information is forbidden and, if noticed, leads to the recommendation link being locked and all existing and unused vouchers being deleted. No vouchers will be created as a commission for your own purchases, potential attempts will be blocked if recognized and will also lead to the recommendation link being locked and all existing and unused vouchers being deleted. By using the commission link, these conditions are accepted. You cannot make a cash payment for the generated voucher. Legal action is excluded from vouchers for recommendations.
- Retention of title
The product remains our property until the client has paid the full amount.
We are not liable for any faults or technical problems that can occur on the Internet. The Austrian law applies.
- Liability for content
The information on this website is given for general information and is non-binding.
- Disclaimer for the contents of linked sites
There are several links to other manufacturers’ pages on this website. We would like to stress that we have no influence on the content or design of the pages that we link to. Therefore, we cannot take any responsibility for the currency, accuracy, or integrity of the information on these pages. We expressly distance ourselves from all of the contents of these sites. This explanation applies to all of the links to external sites on our website and their contents.
- Privacy & confidentiality policy
- Severability clause / Miscellaneous
The invalidity of individual provisions of these Terms & Conditions or this contract of sale does not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. The legal regulation will replace the invalid provision.