Building biological (geobiological) assessment to find possible causes!
With PROnatur24’s geobiological assessment, you will receive detailed information regarding your current living/sleeping situation in relation to invading fault zones (electrosmog from the current and mobile radiation, natural environmental influences). Furthermore, we will test you (if needed) with EAV analyses on existing irritations (geopathy check, comparable to an allergy testing) from contact with materials and interference fields.
Only a professional determination of the real situation of the building can give accurate information regarding existing environmental factors and interference fields, as well as further shielding action to be taken. Otherwise, there is a high chance of making mistakes with the shielding, causing unnecessary and higher costs.
Another big reason to opt for this unique analysis is the preparation of a detailed protocol. This ensure that a before and after can be determined. In any case, it should be possible to perform a check on the shielding and renovation at any time with relatively simple tools.
Contents of a geobiological assessment
- Analysis of immission by electric and magnetic fields NF (AC: domestic current, traction current / DC: photovoltaic)
- Analysis of the immission by electromagnetic high-frequency fields HF (radio load by mobile radio, DECT, WLAN, LTE, Powerline PLC, 5G, …)
- Analysis of the sleeping situation bed (materials: frame, slatted frame, mattress, head pad and blanket)
- Analysis of the natural fault zones in the environment (natural radiation, water veins, faults…)
- Examination of the existing lamps and light frequency (flickering, color spectrum, proportion of blue light)
- Geopathy: Analysis of the stress on the body with bioelectrical measuring methods (if necessary)
A geobiological assessment incl. consultation normally lasts 2 to 3 hours, but the person concerned needs to be informed comprehensively. In a family, both adults should always be present and potentially the children/teenagers. That is the only way that everyone can be equally informed for the final decision of possible further steps.
Alternatively, you can use our request form for a building biological assessment.
Planning a geobiological assessmentRequest
We perform each geobiological assessment in detail and diligently, and this takes time. In order to turn your request into an analysis as quickly as possible, we ask you to take the following times or journeys (from AT- 6922 Wolfurt) into account:
- < 60 minute drive: Monday – Friday, from 18:00
- > 60 minute drive: Saturday, from 10:00
Use the Google Maps Route Planner to calculate the time need to drive to your home.