5-part “HOUSE CLEANSING” incense set with high-quality incense blend
Incenses clean, harmonize and balance the body and environment. It allows to release stress and tension and to come in the middle.
Details about the incense blend
- High-quality and pure natural product made by hand with a characteristic formula
- Category: atmospheric cleansing and clearance of the living environment
- Application: after disease, death, difficult life situations, living rooms, offices, practices and therapy rooms, cleaning objects
- Selected plant arrangements support living and life in good energy.
Details about house cleansing
HOUSE CLEANSING: cleans belongings, the environment, and rooms, and protects from evil spirits. An extremely powerful incense. Energetic house cleansing, which lets all negative energies flee. It is the vacuum among the atmospheric purifiers. The cleaning and disinfecting effect repel the influence of negative energies and gets rid of them.
- Contents: 10 parts consisting of rosemary, mugwort incense, camphor, among others
- Not suitable for consumption!
- Quantity: 60 mL, equal to approx. 25 g
Details about the incense sand
- Incense sand is an ideal substance to fill incense containers with.
- As a base for the charcoal, it acts as isolation against its heat.
- Contents: 125 g
Details about the brass incense pan
- Incense pans are particularly suitable for smoking out houses and rooms.
- The wooden handle does not take the heat and remains comfortably warm.
- Consequently, you can hold the pan for a long time in your hand. The foot guarantees safety when turning off.
- In order to reduce the heat, it is best to cover the base of the pan with incense sand.
- The cover protects from flying sparks and falling pieces of ash.
- You can go through the house and perform a ritual without any problems.
Application of the charcoal
- All individual substances and incense blends can be burned with the charcoal.
- The material that is to be burned is carefully put on the quick light coal after it is fully heated.
- To avoid the incense going out too quickly, some sand can be sprinkled on the glowing coal.
Safety warning about the charcoal
- Only burn the coal in a fireproof container, which is ideally isolated with sand, under constant supervision.
- Put the recipient on a fireproof base in case of possible flying sparks.
- When the incense is burning, you should always make sure that there are no easily inflammable objects nearby.
- Old and used energy is dissolved and discharged to make room for new energies.
Details about the incense spoon
- Material: copper
- Length: 11cm
- Includes house cleansing instructions by Beate Lorenz
- Information about incenses can also be found under “Interesting facts and tips”!
There are no reviews yet.