Shielded shockproof adapter with switch. The inside of the case is completely shielded.
Details of the shielded adapter plug with switch
- Protection from electric alternating fields from the supply voltage
- Review according to the TCO´99 computer display standards (MPR II, DIN EN 50279)
- Red control switch, bipolar, lighted
- Supply voltage: 250 V / 50 Hz
- Current load: 16 A
- Case: 90 mm x 50 mm x 45 mm
Use of the shielded adapter plug with switch
Reduction of LF fields (low-frequency)
This shielded adapter with switch is usable in the following countries
CEE-7/4 (German system) and CEE-7/7 (French system): Afghanistan, Algeria, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Italy, Korea, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Morocco, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Tunisia, Turkey, Ukraine.