GPA shielding reinforcing mesh is a fiberglass mesh interwoven with metal that is coated with shielding paint.
GPA shielding mesh reduces electrosmog pollution, high- and low-frequency electric fields in buildings. It can also be used as a reinforcement fabric in thermal/isothermal ETIC systems, as well as in plaster systems or under wooden cladding in the wall or ceiling.
Function of the GPA shielding reinforcing mesh
- The GPA shielding mesh offers effective protection against electrosmog. The fabric can achieve a reduction of over 99% of high-frequency radiation. It also reduces low-frequency electric fields. The University of the German Armed Forces’ test report confirmed that the GPA fabric can reduce radiations by up to 32 dB = 99.94%.
- The mesh is alkali resistant and has a high tensile strength.
- The GPA shielding mesh must also be grounded by a qualified electrician with metal strapping, like the T98 Alpha shielding paint.
GPA shielding mesh technical information
- Width: 100 cm
- Length: per meter or in 50-meter rolls
- Shielding effectiveness: up to 32 dB
- Thickness: 0.10 mm
- Color: black
Earth: Electrically conductive. Can be contacted and grounded to shield against alternating fields (LF)! You can find the corresponding components under “Grounding”. It is difficult to recommend anything because it depends on the usage. Please ask us!
Application: Floors, indoor walls, ceilings
Field type: HF (high-frequency electromagnetic fields), LF (low-frequency electrical alternating fields)
Grounding is mandatory!
In accordance with EU regulations, electrically conductive objects/surfaces must be grounded by a qualified electrician for protection. Existing fields of tension (Volt) are grounded on this grounding. This also requires insurances. Radio radiation (high-frequency) cannot be reflected, because this is based on reflection. T98Alpha shields against both emissions through grounding and reflecting electromagnetic radiations. More about grounding on Wiki.
Order quantity, revocation of the order and small quantity surcharge
If the fleece has been cut in pieces of 1.0 running meter as requested by the customer, it is not possible to cancel or revoke the order. For this reason, it is possible to request a free sample of the shielding fleece. By ordering pre-finished products, waiving the statutory right to return goods is accepted.
Daily business has shown that small quantities can not be financed by the continuously rising costs of packaging and shipping. Therefore, we are forced to introduce a minimum quantity surcharge for small quantities of up to 3 meters with this product. We ask for your understanding.