GEOVITAL LF Voltmeter field probe (Digitmeter). The field measuring device for professional analysis of low-frequency electric fields (Volt) and magnetic fields (Tesla) for geobiologists and building biologists.
This low-frequency analytic device is the first of its kind. This device is a new development with the aim of getting clearer and more efficient measurements than what was possible before with the commercial measurement devices and field probes for low-frequency fields, or in other words, the measurement of electric and magnetic fields.
Diverse functions with the GEOVITAL LF Voltmeter (Digitmeter)
- Big digital indicating instrument with acoustic output
- Radio antenna for the recognition of electric fields (V/M)
- Rotatable external spool for the recognition of existing magnetic fields (nT)
- The simplest use
- Measurement of electric and electromagnetic fields (ideal for measurements in the living room, office, or bedroom)
- Measurement of surface tensions (for professional biological measurements for construction)
- Measurement on rail power systems (16 2/3 Hz)
- Quick localization of the source or cause
- Directional measurement of electromagnetic field lines
- Can easily be grounded for meaningful measurements
- Reliable tool for professionals, quick instructions can be given to laymen, such as patients
The LF Voltmeter (Digitmeter) by PROnatur24 in practice
We were able to receive one of the first LF voltmeters (Digitmeters) for geobiological research. Up until that point, we used the Kombitest by Genitron, which did its job, even if it could had a maximum measuring scale of 50 volts per meter. With the GEOVITAL LF Digitmeter, we managed to get an accurate four-digit measurement, which is an enormous improvement in geobiological work with patients.Please note, this product can not be ordered with “Purchase on Klarna invoice”.